Small Business (Non-paid Advertising): $399.99
This license gives you rights to use a track within a single video or slideshow to promote your business on your company web site and social media pages. It is only available to small businesses with gross sales (not profits/gains) of less than $3 million annually. Also, it is limited to non-paid advertising.
– Use in a single work. If you create multiple videos/slideshows, you must purchase additional licenses.
– Distribute the video/slideshow on your website and social media accounts.
– Use in internal infomercials or similar purposes.
– Use the video for your small business with less than $3 million annual sales. If the sales is more than that, please fill out our custom license form to request a quote.
– This licenses is perpetual. It doesn’t expire.
You can NOT:
– Use the video for theatrical release, television broadcast, and DVD release.
– Use in any paid advertising, including web advertising media buys.
– Sell copies of the video digitally and physically.
If you consider those uses, please fill out our custom license form to request a quote.
1. Our micro licenses grant you non-exclusive rights to make use of the music track you have purchased.
2. Our music tracks are neither royalty-free one nor buy-out music. When you buy one license of our music, that means you are licensed to use the music track to create ONE single video production for yourself or your client (i.e. “single application”). If you consider using the same track for multiple videos/campaigns/projects (i.e., “multiple application”), you must purchase and obtain our license for each use.
3. Prohibited uses
Regardless of license options, your work must NOT
– be pornographic, x-rated, sexually stimulating or similar productions
– be satan-worship, devil worship, anti-religion or similar extreme productions
– be politically/racially/ideologically/sexually biased
– contain a malicious/defamatory/satirical intention (to someone else or to the music itself)
– resell, redistribute, rent, sub-license either our music or your work using our music to other third parties