A remix compilation of Museum of plate, a solo project by Japanese pianist Saiko Tsukamoto.
1. Title Back
2. Title Back (Captain Funk Remix)
3. We Live A Life (Malawian Club Remix)
4. For Next Place (Crue-L Entertainment Remix)
5. Children’s Corner (Tsutchie Remix)
6. Ame (Numb Sutra Remix)
7. Back To Gothic (TKD Mix)
8. Song Of The Communist Bloc (M.O.P. Mix)
9. We Live A Life (Voigt-Kampff Mix)
10. Sheep’s Symphony No.5 (Child’s View Mix)
Label: Crue-l Records
Catalog No: KYTHMAKO460DARX
Release Date: Feb 27, 1999
I heard through Sublime records that the A&R (or the owner?) of Crue-l records liked Captain Funk’s debut album “Encounter with” and contacted them. While I hadn’t heard the music of Museum of Plate (Saiko Tsukamoto) yet, I was fascinated by the compositions featuring her sophisticated, exquisite piano performances. The concept I came up with for the remix was to create something almost like a sequel of “Encounter” with her piano sounds while keeping that sophistication carefully.